CONNECTICUT CHIROPRACTIC COUNCIL
Always Here to Support Educate and Serve
Chiropractic Care is an
Essential Healthcare Service
This is a scary and unprecedented time, but we firmly believe that the chiropractic profession can be the leaders in their communities on this issue by providing information based on the facts, not fear.
As your state association, it is our duty to keep you informed and protected during this time, and we are doing everything in our power to provide you with the tools you can use to remain the critical health care resource your patients and community need.
The offices of doctors of chiropractic should be treated no differently than the offices of medical doctors – as an essential health care service.” As of 10pm 3/16/2020 there should be no more than 10 individuals total in your office. This may change. Provide adequate space between people at least 6 feet apart.
The health and safety of you and your staff, during this unprecedented situation, is your number one priority, so a visit to YOUR office is made as safe as possible!
Aside from the obvious standards for the physical facility and staff (sanitizing surfaces, handwashing, etc.), if a patient presents to the office with a temperature and symptoms, the patient should be separated from others and masked to prevent the spread of droplets. Patient must be referred to their primary care physician immediately.
Maintain excellent sanitary practices with the implementation of the following policies:
• If you are not feeling well, please respect the well-being of your staff and other patients by rescheduling your appointment to a later date.
• Please tell your patients to have their drivers wait for them in the car.
• Your patients will be required to sanitize their hands before checking in.
• All patients will be spaced out as much as possible throughout the office, so they are not too close to each other.
• If your schedule is flexible, consider scheduling appointments during less busy times
• If you discover that your patient has been exposed to the Coronavirus prior to a visit notify them immediately that their appointment is canceled.
• Staff must be instructed to stay home if they don’t feel well.
• Sanitize all workspaces and all areas of high touch, such as light switches, doorknobs, keyboards, computer mice, buttons on equipment, armrests, clipboards, etc. multiple times each day.
• Continuation of your regular sanitary practices: Tables and equipment are sanitized as before and as soon as any patient completes treatment in that area
CONNECTICUT CHIROPRACTIC COUNCIL
Cleaning Our Offices:
Yoga Synergy will be cleaning and disinfecting ALL surfaces after every class. This includes: Yoga room, bathrooms, cubbies, desks, floors, light switches and door handles . Any surface that is exposed to customers or staff will be disinfected multiple times daily, and before and after every single class.
The CT mask mandate is still in effect and all students and staff will be required to keep their masks on throughout class and while inside Yoga Synergy. Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple areas of the studio and office and showers are available for use. Please bring your own water. Water will be available to purchase at each studio.
Class Sign up:
- You can sign up for class through our website or the Mindbody App. You will still be required to check in at the front desk once you arrive to the studio, but this will be contactless.
If you sign up online and do not show to class and the class is full, you will be charged a $10 fee.
Everyone will also be required to sign a new and updated COVID-19 waiver prior to practicing with us for the first time since COVID.
At this time, we have removed all mats and blocks for public use from both studios.
Inside the Studios:
We have 18 spots, all socially distanced at 6 ft apart.
In each studio there are marked areas where your mat must go to allow for social distancing. Please align the front edge of your mat on the X.
Live Streaming Classes:
We will be live streaming most of our in-studio classes. The camera will be turned toward the instructor, but depending on where you are in the room you may be on camera. If there is room in the class you can also position yourself in the room so that you are not visible in the camera.
Your part in all of this:
Please make sure to practice social distancing when in close, shared spaces like the bathrooms, and studio rooms.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times upon arriving to our studio by students, staff and visitors.
- If you have been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days please notify the studio immediately so we can cancel your space in class.
- If you are not feeling well (fever over 100, difficulty breathing, coughing etc.) please call the office and cancel your space in class.
- Please have drivers and/or guests wait in the car.
- You’re required to sanitize your hands before checking in and out.
- All students in the studio will be spaced out at least 6 ft. Place the front of your mat behind the blue tape on the floor.
- We encourage both students and staff to Limit person-to person contact. We ask that you exit the building promptly for the safety of your fellow students and yourself. Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet between one another.
Going forward we will continue to monitor the current situation closely. We are in constant contact with the CT State Health Department. We will do everything we possibly can to keep our community safe and we ask that you do the same. In the event that there is a reported case of COVID-19 in your studio and you were potentially in contact with the individual, you’ll be notified immediately. From there, we’ll take the proper safety precautions to disinfect the studio from top to bottom. We will continue to move forward and stay positive no matter what is in store for all of us in the months to come. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT. It is our community of like-minded people that keeps us all going strong. We are all in this together.
If you have questions or concerns email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Synergy will also create an internship program providing chiropractic students opportunities for clinical experience.
We are proud to announce that we have opened a new Yoga Studio at Sportsplex Fairfield. This Studio will focus on Hot Yoga, Hot Vinyasa Yoga and Heated Active Recovery for Athletes.