NEW STUDIO GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID-19
Cleaning Our Offices:
Yoga Synergy will be cleaning and disinfecting ALL surfaces after every class. This includes: Yoga room, bathrooms, cubbies, desks, floors, light switches and door handles . Any surface that is exposed to customers or staff will be disinfected multiple times daily, and before and after every single class.
All staff will wear masks outside the yoga room, and instructors and students will be asked to wear masks when outside the studio. Masks may be removed only when students and instructor enter the yoga room. Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple areas of the studio and office. Our showers are not available for you use at this time. Please bring your own water. Water will be available to purchase at each studio.
Class Sign up:
All classes must be signed up for in advance with a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- You can sign up for class through our website or the Mindbody App. You will still be required to check in at the front desk once you arrive to the studio, but this will be contactless.
If you sign up online and do not show to class and the class is full, you will be charged a $10 fee.
Everyone will also be required to sign a new and updated COVID-19 waiver prior to practicing.
At this time, we have removed all mats and blocks for public use from both studios.
Inside the Studios:
Our mats will be socially distanced at 6 ft apart and no masks are required. We are only allowing 12 students in the Sportsplex studio and 6 at our Circle location. There will be no hands on adjustments from the instructor.
In each studio there are marked areas where your mat must go to allow for social distancing.
Live Streaming Classes:
We will be live streaming most of our in-studio classes. You will be asked to fill out a video release form. The camera will be turned toward the instructor, but depending on where you are in the room you may be on camera. If there is room in the class you can also position yourself in the room so that you are not visible in the camera.
Your part in all of this:
Please make sure to practice social distancing when in close, shared spaces like the bathrooms, and studio rooms.
- Masks are required to be worn upon arriving to our studio by students, staff and visitors.
- If you have been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days please notify the studio immediately so we can cancel your space in class.
- If you are not feeling well (fever over 100, difficulty breathing, coughing etc.) please call the office and cancel your space in class.
- Please have drivers and/or guests wait in the car.
- You’re required to sanitize your hands before checking in and out.
- All students in the studio will be spaced out at least 6 ft. Place the front of your mat behind the blue tape on the floor.
- We encourage both students and staff to Limit person-to person contact. We ask that you exit the building promptly for the safety of your fellow students and yourself. Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet between one another.
Going forward we will continue to monitor the current situation closely. We are in constant contact with the CT State Health Department. We will do everything we possibly can to keep our community safe and we ask that you do the same. In the event that there is a reported case of COVID-19 in your studio and you were potentially in contact with the individual, you’ll be notified immediately. From there, we’ll take the proper safety precautions to disinfect the studio from top to bottom. We will continue to move forward and stay positive no matter what is in store for all of us in the months to come. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT. It is our community of like-minded people that keeps us all going strong. We are all in this together.
If you have questions or concerns email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.